The pack includes:
* Visit a sanctuary from the thirteenth century
* Visit, in exclusive, a walled town
* Snack and visit the caves and Salgar sanctuary
* Tasting of ten dishes (wine and drinks included) with Catalan food products
* Participatory workshop with medieval clothes and visit the Montsonís Castle
* Sweet tasting in "La Botiga" of Montsonís
- Route a day for small groups of 4 to 6 people which offers the possibility of doing a interactive return to the medieval Catalonia, visiting three prominent locations: a Baroque Sanctuary inhabited by monks, a medieval fortress town, a Marian sanctuary nestled in the rock and a theatrical tour with medieval clothes in the Montsonís Castle. This castle is the headquarter of the Cultural Castles Foundation of Catalonia and the dwelling of the Albi Barons.
- Throughout the day, will have a native russian speaking guide.
- Entries are included in all the tours packages.
- Pick-up costumers at the same hotel and arrivals before lunch or dinner.
- Taxes, transfers, guides, entrance fees and meals are all included.
- Children between 7 and 12 years have a reduced price.
- Children under 6 have free admission.
- Travel Insurance included.