The pack includes :
* Visit a Sanctuary from the thirteenth century
* Visit a walled town
* Visit, in exclusive, the Royal Poblet Monastery
* Visit the Montblanc walls, introduction to fortified cities
* Dining in Montblanc
* Wine tasting in "La Botiga" of Montsonís
* Visit the Montsonís Castle
* Soup with Catalan food products in "La Botiga" of Montsonís
* Accommodation in a double room in the medieval Montsonís town
* Country Breakfast in "La Botiga"
* Visit an organic winery
* Visit a family winery
- Route of two days for groups of 4 to 17 people. This route can be done by privat car or minibus. The first day will visit a Sanctuary which is a Baroque religious reference of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries; the Royal Poblet Monastery, Montblanc walls and the Montsonís Castle which is the headquarter of the Cultural Castles Foundation of Catalonia and the dwelling of the Albi Barons. Accommodation in the same medieval town and visit two wineries the next day.
- Throughout the day, will have a native russian speaking guide.
- Entries are included in all the tours packages.
- Pick-up costumers at the same hotel and arrivals before lunch or dinner.
- Taxes, transfers, guides, entrance fees and meals are all included.
- Children between 7 and 12 years have a reduced price.
- Children under 6 have free admission.
- Travel Insurance included.