The pack includes :
* Visit a historical set:
- Organic winery
- Jesuit Castle, Church and Sanctuary
* Visit Family Winery
* Dining with Catalan Food Products
* Visit the Montsonís Castle
* Sweet tasting in "La Botiga" of Montsonís
Route a day for small groups of 4 to 17 people which offers the opportunity of knowing one of the oldest towns in Catalonia; a winery which uses the organic and biodynamic elaboration of the grape; a Castle and its Parish Church that can be dated to the late thirteenth century by the very austerity of the Cistercian Order and a Sanctuary from a Jesuit Saint who was born in this town. We also visit a family winery which is equipped with facilities of the highest technology.
Then, travel to the medieval town of Montsonís and eat in "La Botiga". This castle is the headquarter of the Catalan Cultural Castles Foundation and the dwelling of the Albi Barons. Finally, sweet tasting.
- Throughout the day, will have a native russian speaking guide.
- Entries are included in all the tours packages.
- Pick-up costumers at the same hotel and arrivals before lunch or dinner.
- Taxes, transfers, guides, entrance fees and meals are all included.
- Children between 7 and 12 years have a reduced price.
- Children under 6 have free admission.
- Travel Insurance included.