The pack includes:
* Visit the Montblanc walls, introduction to fortified cities.
* Visit, in exclusive, the Royal Poblet Monastery.
* Snack and visit the caves and hearing in Salgar Sanctuary.
* Exclusive lunch with catalan food products.
* Participatory workshop with medieval clothes and visit the Montsonís Castle.
* Sweet tasting in "La Botiga" of Montsonís.
- Route a day for small groups of 4 to 6 people which offers the possibility of doing an interactive return to the medieval period in Catalonia, visiting three historical references: Montblanc, Poblet and Montsonís. Montblanc will see the best example of catalan medieval defensive architecture. In Poblet, will visit the monastery, a jewel of religious architecture which is World Heritage since 1998. In Milmanda will taste wines from Torres Winery and finally we'll visit Montsonís. Montsonís Castle is the headquarter of the Cultural Castles Foundation of Catalonia and the dwelling of the Albi Barons.
- Throughout the day, will have a native russian speaking guide.
- Entries are included in all the tours packages.
- Collecting costumers at the same hotel and arrivals before lunch and dinner.
- Taxes, transfers, guides, entrance fees and meals are all included.
- Children between 7 and 12 years have a reduced price.
- Children under 6 have free admission.
- Travel Insurance included.